If you’re like me, I just bought the XBox One X (Scorpio Edition) and was due for getting XBox Live. XBox Live gets you access to free games, online services, and other cool perks. What you might not know is there are sites out there with discounted codes. Since I was in a little of bind (I procrastinated) I needed to get a digital code versus buying a physical card with the code. You can get the physical cards and tend to be a little cheaper, but if you need something right away keep reading.
Head on over to this link HERE to purchase a code to redeem on XBox.com. I used the site myself to test and it worked perfectly. The site does use Euro, but it all translates over just fine. I used PayPal to checkout to have buyer protection just in case something went wrong. Fortunately, everything worked. Here’s the steps I took:
- Visit this site HERE
- Select Buy or PayPal
- Complete the checkout process
- The site then generated the code
- Copy the code
- Go to XBox.com
- Hover over your profile avatar and find redeem
- Paste in the code and enter
- That’s it!
The process was quite simple and very happy to save some money on the code and I will be able to enjoy XBox Live right away!
Thanks for taking the time to read this post and sincerely hope it was found helpful and enjoyable! Please feel free to leave thoughts down below in the comments and don’t forget to subscribe to Bane Tech on YouTube, Google+, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram!
Latest posts by Josh (see all)
- Best gaming Black Friday deals 2017 - November 22
- Best camera gear Black Friday deals 2017 - November 22
- Verizon Black Friday deals 2017 – Get up to 50% off on select smartphones including the new Pixel 2 - November 22