Chromecast Audio is one of those practical devices that helps save you money by allowing you to repurpose any old speakers or stereos around the house. Chromecast Audio can connect to any speaker that has an aux jack. The perfect way to use your smartphone with speakers.
If you’re familiar with Chromecast, which is referred to as Google Home now, you’ll have no problem getting connected with Chromecast Audio. Chromecast Audio simply connects via WiFi.
Another set of speakers I have are computer speakers. These only have an aux jack to get any sound to work. No bluetooth or WiFi connections. These speakers have been just sitting around and connected to an Android mini-pc that we don’t use much at all. However, we have more reasons to use them.
Chromecast Audio Setup
Setting up Chromecast Audio is very simple. The instructions are on the cover of the packaging. All you have to do is…
- Connect the power cable
- Connect the aux cable
- Plug into a power source
- Connect the aux to the speaker jack
- Download Google Home
- Follow steps on Google Home
More About Chromecast Audio
Chromecast Audio is part of a WiFi home solution. Personally, I use my smartphone for most of my audio listening. I’ll either connect to a bluetooth speaker or headset. Bluetooth is good, but not great at times. Using WiFi gives a high res sound quality.
- Use your smartphone, laptop, or tablet.
- Manage music with your smartphone and still be able to take calls, texts, and more.
- Stream from tons of apps like Spotify, Google Music, podcasts, and YouTube Music.
- Connect multiple Chromecast Audio devices from other rooms to have a full home audio experience. Best of all, with this feature you don’t have to wire together all your speakers.
Chromecast Audio as you can see allows you to have a fully connected home for your audio needs. I love the fact that you can connect multiple devices together. Imagine, you’ve got a party going on and you can have all the rooms in the house playing the same music. This is also great for when you’re working throughout the house. You never have to miss a single beat or message.
Get your Chromecast Audio from Best Buy by clicking HERE.
Thanks for taking the time to read this post and sincerely hope it was found helpful and enjoyable! Please feel free to leave thoughts down below in the comments and don’t forget to subscribe to Bane Tech on YouTube, Google+, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram!
Latest posts by Josh (see all)
- Why you need a Wifi Range Extender and not a router - October 12
- BAM BOX September 2017 – Star Wars, Deadpool, and more! - October 11
- Do you purchase high quality smartphone cases? - October 10