The Note8 has a great design, it’s all glass, and made of premium materials. The Note8 comes fully loaded with tons of features, outstanding camera, and made for the multitasker. Long story short the Note8 is one of the best phones you can get today. With that said, even though it’s a shame to have to cover it up with a case, it’s a necessary evil.
Note8 Case Review: UAG Plyo Series
If you’re going to protect you Note8, the UAG Plyo Series case is a nice option. It’s a new case UAG makes and it offers the same protection we have come to know. It’s made of a tough material, engineered to protect, and functions well. Check out some of the key features about the Plyo Case Series.
- Armor shell & impact resistant soft core
- Air-soft corners for cushioning impact
- Feather-light composite construction
- Oversized tactile buttons & easy access to touchscreen and ports
- Protective screen surround
- Compatible with Samsung Pay and Samsung Fast Wireless Charging
- Meets military drop-test standards (MIL STD 810G 516.6)
The features that stand out the most for me are the air-soft corners and tactile buttons. There’s only one complaint about this case that I have and that’s the glossy finish. The back is a fingerprint magnet. At times, it just looked and felt gross. Mind I keep my hands as clean as possible as often as possible. I found myself constantly wiping the back off.
When there are no fingerprints on the case, the case looks great with the Crimson color on top of the deep black Note8. I’d imagine the grey color would like nice as well.
Head on over to UAG’s website to pick up a case for your Note8. While you’re there take a look at the rest of their products. My favorite case is for the laptops like the Surface Pro 4 and MacBook. Click HERE.
Thanks for taking the time to read this post and sincerely hope it was found helpful and enjoyable! Please feel free to leave thoughts down below in the comments and don’t forget to subscribe to Bane Tech on YouTube, Google+, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram!
Latest posts by Josh (see all)
- Sony Noise Canceling Headphones: WH-1000XM3 - September 17
- Huawei MateBook D 14″ – Best bang for your buck laptop? - September 14
- Fitbit Versa review: Can it replace your smartwatch? - September 13