The SD Card slot is located in a different spot than what we have seen in previous Galaxy devices like the S3 & S4. For the Note 3 follow these steps and watch the short video of to get your memory card in the right place.
- Remove backplate
- Locate the area by the top right above the battery
- This is also where the SIM card is placed
- The SD Card slot lays on top of the SIM slot
- Place the card with the connectors (usually the gold plate circuit looking stuff) on the bottom
- Slide in the card
- There isn’t really a click or anything, just simply push until you can’t push it in anymore
- Replace the backplate on the device
- The Note 3 should read the card rather quickly and you are good to go
Two things I noticed about this installation is for one the card lays on the SIM and the other thing to take notice is the feature when in the past there was a click when pushing in the card. Now there is nothing. I tend to like the push to release feature. Gives me more peace of mind when installing.
There you have it. If you have any questions feel free to leave a comment or message me. Don’t forget to watch the video and subscribe to the YouTube channel for more tips, reviews and giveaways.
Like the Note 3? Get it here
Latest posts by Josh (see all)
- Note 7 review: What makes it standout and what’s new? - September 30
- Huawei Nova details – another promising phone from Huawei - September 24
- Hoverwatch – the weapon to protect your child from cyberbullying - September 14