DBPOWER’s Hawkeye-II RC quadcopter is one of the best drones I have flown. It offers some pretty cool features such flying with an iPhone, camera recording, and WiFi connectivity. This quadcopter is actually the biggest one I have used. My brother and I took it out for some test flights so be sure to watch the video below for that footage.
- Drone operation difficulty index: 4 stars, Recommended age: 14 years and up. Replacement Battery: Search ASIN B00LK0DY3O
- FPV: Allow you to see what the drone sees, monitor real-time video with your Phone directly; Flies in the dark – 4 LED night lights
- 2 Control Modes: A. Controlled by transmitter, view by phone; B. Controlled and view by phone directly
- Join the millions of quadcopter enthusiasts, it is fun and entertaining and gets your kids away from the TV, Tablet, PC, etc
- What you get: Product package, welcome guide, teaching video, our fan-favorite friendly customer service
My brother and I decided to skip setting up our phones because we simply wanted to get it flying. Flights were a little easier with this one compared to other quadcopters I have used before. This seems to stay in flight a little longer. However, neither my brother or I are very good at flying these things. The Hawkeye-II is designed with the beginner in mind though.
I am gaining more and more interest in flying quadcopter more now that I have used this one and others. Obviously this is something that will take practice and I think this is worth practicing on versus a top of the line drone that could cost a lot of money if damaged.
Overall, I like this quadcopter and with time flying will become easier.
Thanks for taking the time to read this post and we sincerely hope you found it helpful and enjoyable! Please feel free to leave your thoughts down below in the comments and don’t forget to subscribe to Bane Tech on YouTube, Google+, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram!