Planning on getting the new Apple Watch Series 3 with Verizon? Well, there is good news for you! If you didn’t know there is a line access fee to use the cellular version of the watch. Most carriers will charge an $10 per month to use the cellular Apple Watch Series 3. Verizon will waive the first three months! That’s nice little perk being able to save $30 on using the latest Apple Watch. Link at the bottom of this post! Check out more details about the new Apple Watch below.
Apple Watch Series 3 Details
- Answer a call from your surfboard. Ask Siri to send a message. Stream your favorite songs on your run. And do it all while leaving your phone behind. Introducing Apple Watch Series 3 with cellular. Now you have the freedom to go with just your watch.
- Stream 40 million songs right from your wrist.
- Ask Siri to set a reminder, send an invitation, or give you directions, all without your phone.
- Leave your phone at home and still get alerts from your favorite apps.
- Learn more over at Apple!
Thanks for taking the time to read this post and sincerely hope it was found helpful and enjoyable! Please feel free to leave thoughts down below in the comments and don’t forget to subscribe to Bane Tech on YouTube, Google+, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram!
Latest posts by Josh (see all)
- Why you need a Wifi Range Extender and not a router - October 12
- BAM BOX September 2017 – Star Wars, Deadpool, and more! - October 11
- Do you purchase high quality smartphone cases? - October 10